256267f847428559b477fba43b8d4bc1_1637653865_9583.jpg

Hello everyone. It’s me Elly from <Hot Three News>. 

Today, I am going to show you about K-actors and K-drama beloved by people from all over the world.  

#. VCR1 – 미국이 사랑하는 K배우 윤시윤

One of the American entertainment media Soompi reported that the actor Yoon Shi-yoon is “an actor who can play various roles.” It also said that he is “an actor who has been active in the Korean drama scene for a long time, leaving a huge impression since his debut.”

Soompi first paid attention to the drama 'Train' and praised him by saying, "The two characters that Yoon Shi-yoon plays in a parallel world are dramatically different, but Yoon Shi-yoon was surprisingly good at acting and was able to digest it."

It also mentioned about 'Psychopath Diary'. "Yoon Shi-yoon, who plays the complex emotions of being confused about whether he is a murderer or not, he has been humorous and excellent in acting the character Yoon Dong-sik by showing different facial expressions in the play."

Regarding the ‘Flower Boy Next Door’, Soompi commented that “Yoon Shi-yoon’s role is very charming and lovely.” It also said that it is a heart-warming drama that no one would complain about while watching the actor Yoon Shi-yoon acting in it.”

There are so many good K-dramas and K-actors even if they aren’t spotlighted at the moment but soon it will be loved by global fans. I will continuously support the actor Yoon Si-yoon from now on. 

#. VCR2 – 배우 허성태, 러시아 팬들 사랑 독차지?

One of the Russian media “Russia Beyond” recently reported that "many Russian fans have fallen in love with actor Heo Seong-tae."

The Russia Beyond starting by asking the question “Why is Heo Seong-tae fluent in Russian?” 

Then it explained that “He majored in Russian literature at Pusan National University before becoming an actor.”

It also added that he was “known as the ‘Russian Sales King’ as he was responsible for the Russian market LCD TV sales at LG Electronics’ overseas sales department.”

In addition, Russia Beyond introduced that Heo Seong-tae could speak fluent Russian in the drama 'Monster'. He also posted a picture of Russian vodka on his personal Instagram, saying, “I miss Russia at least once a year.”

In response, the Russian fans are so excited and they replied to the posting by saying “Our man”, “Just the best”, “We are Russian, Heo Sung-tae is with us”.

Heo Seong-tae, the actor who is perfect in Russian! What a great global star he is! 

#. VCR3 – 필리핀 팬들이 손꼽아 기다리는 K드라마 신작 리스트

Hanryu fans from Philippines are already paying great attention to the Korean drama scheduled to air next month.

The first one is the SBS drama airing on Mondays and Tuesdays named 'Our Beloved Summer'. It is scheduled to air on December 6th and the actor Choi Woo-shik and the actress Kim Dami will be starring in. The fans from Philippines commented that "I can't believe that a drama starring Choi Woo-shik and Kim Dami is coming soon."

The second one is the JTBC drama playing on weekends called ‘Seolganghwa’. It is scheduled to air on December 18th. This is a drama where Jung Hae-in and Black Pink Jisoo will be the main characters. The fans from Philippines who saw the teaser poster are responding with anticipation by saying “Finally it’s going to be on air” and “I love the poster.”

The third one is the KBS drama plying on Mondays and Tuesdays named ‘When Flowers Bloom, I Think of the Moon’. It is scheduled to air on December 20. Yoo Seung-ho, Hyeri, Byun Woo-seok, and Kang Mi-na are playing in the drama.

The Philippine Community Award commented that “This drama will be a historical drama.” A lot of fans also commented “OMG” and “My first love Yoo Seung-ho is back”. 

It seems that K-drama's popularity has been enormous. I am surprised that even the works that have not yet been released are beloved by so many global fans. 

That’s all for <Hot Three News>. See you on Thursday!

Anchor : Elly Jahng

Editing : Lee Taehoon

강채희 기자 kch0@hanryutimes.com

이 기사를 공유합니다
저작권자 © 한류타임스 무단전재 및 재배포 금지