766c286825e65c8594274789a632e18d_1634623608_7489.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm Elly Jahng from <Hot Three News>. 

You remember the <Squid Game> I introduced you last week? 

It's becoming a Hot Issue once again so today, I have prepared a K-drama 

special for you. Come with me~

#. VCR1 – 일본을 사로잡은 4차 한류 열풍의 주역! ‘K-배우 3인’ 

링크 : https://www.hanryutimes.com/board/bbs/board.php?bo_table=news01&wr_id=1462

The fourth Korean Wave is really strong in Japan these days. 

The first actor I want to introduce you today is 'Song Kang' who starred in the Netflix Original Series such as 'Love Alarm', 'Sweet Home', 'Navillera', and 'I Know You'. All of them have been very successful. Song Kang got a nickname, 'the son of Netflix', after gaining so much fame through these drama series. 

Kim Seon Ho cannot be left out from the fourth Korean Wave. He made his debut through his drama titled 'Start up'. He has become the famous Hanryu Star within a year after starring in the drama 'Getmaeul Cha Cha Cha'. 

We also have a female actress, 'Jeon Yeo Bin', who starred in the drama 'Vincenzo'.  She started to gain fame in Japan after the drama ‘Melodramatic’ and has more Japanese fans after the drama ‘Vincenzo’. I can’t wait to see who the next hero of the fourth Korean Wave will be. 

#. VCR2 – 중국 최고 한류스타 송혜교를 이긴 K-배우는 누구? 

링크 : https://www.hanryutimes.com/board/bbs/board.php?bo_table=news01&wr_id=1457&page=2

Recently, a new Korean actress has become a hot topic in China more than the Top Star Song Hye Gyo. Her name is Jeong Ho-yeon who is one of the main characters in the popular Netflix series, the <Squid Game>.

The number of her SNS followers has exceeded 18 million as of October 10th meaning that the number has increased by 33 times from 400,000 people before the release of the <Squid Game>. She proudly took the first place beating Lee Seong Kyung and Song Hye Kyo who were the first and the second place in the number of SNS followers. 

Not only that the number of related hashtags such as 'Jung Hoyeon's Fashion' and 'Jung Hoyeon's Instagram' are so popular that it surprised the Chinese netizens. She feels lucky to receive a lot of love frome her fans since her first debut. I hope that she will become a beloved actress who will continue to grow further as a global actress.

#. VCR3 – K-드라마 열풍? K-드라마 OST 열풍!

링크 : https://www.hanryutimes.com/board/bbs/board.php?bo_table=news01&wr_id=1385&page=5

Among the popularity of Hanryu going global, K-dramas as well as K-OSTs are becoming hot these days. Recently, the Indian media Sportskeeda selected the top 3 K-OSTs you must listen to. 

First, Sportskeeda selected the OST of the drama 'Melodramatic' by Jang Beom-jun titled, <I could feel the scent of your shampoo in the swaying flowers> as “the freshest song among K-OSTs”.

Second, is the OST of the drama 'I'll Find You When the Weather Is Nice' by Jung Yeop, titled <The Gate of Time> as "a song that is emotional enough to the viewers to make them feel like they are in a warm cabin in the snowy mountains".

The OST of the drama 'Reply 1988' by Oh Hyuk titled <Girl> was chosen as the third and final song. They said that “the song that makes us miss the old Seoul back in 1988”.

I suppose people are interested in K-OSTs as much as they are interested in K-dramas!  

That’s all for <Hot Three News>. I’ll see you on Thursday~ Good bye!

Anchor : Elly Jahng

Editing : Jeong Joowon

이 기사를 공유합니다
저작권자 © 한류타임스 무단전재 및 재배포 금지